As of December 31, 2019, Interlogix will close its doors and will no longer manufacture or sell products. SES will do all we can to keep you informed on any new updates or news from Interlogix.
What does this mean to you?
- SES will help you find another manufacturer to fill your business needs.
- SES will still honor the Interlogix warranties through December 31, 2019 after which you will need to contact Interlogix directly (see information below).
- SES will accept Interlogix returns (uninstalled and unopened) for credit through November 11, 2019, after which you will need to contact Interlogix directly (see information below).
It is their intention to manufacture product through the end of 2019, however, component availability and lead times will limit their factory capacity. With that in mind, they are recommending that build-to-order purchases are submitted by the following dates:
- Interlogix Concord & NetworX — November 4, 2019
- Interlogix Simon XT, Simon XTi5-i — November 11, 2019
- Wireless/Hardwire Peripherals — November 18, 2019
What happens in 2020?
In January 2020, you will still have access to the same customer service and tech support you expect using the current phone numbers and email addresses. Interlogix will continue to provide customer support related to product technical services and comprehensive product warranty, through the entire product warranty period.
- Interlogix Customer Service: 1-855-286-8889 (8am to 7pm EST)
- General Questions Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interlogix Sales Team Contact: email@example.com
- Interlogix Return & Warranty Policy for Dealers
- Interlogix Wind-Down FAQ
SES values your business and your partnership. If at any time you have questions, please reach out to myself, our Sales Manager, or your Branch Manager.