MEGApix® Cameras with Intelligent Video Analytics
Have you heard about the new Digital Watchdog MEGApix IVA video surveillance cameras? These new IP cameras feature powerful Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) in order to deliver real-time detection and classification of people and objects.
Reasons to Choose MEGApix IVA Surveillance Cameras.
- NDAA/TAA Compliant
- Reduction in False Notifications
- Efficient Storage Management
- Significantly reduced bandwidth consumption, increased accuracy and reduced response time due to processing the raw video data within the camera
- Automatically analyze video to detect and determine events
The MEGApix IVA cameras from Digital Watchdog are available in IK-rated bullet, ball, or vandal dome, as well as indoor dome housings. They all provide crystal-clear 2.1MP, 5MP or 9MP resolution video at real-time 30fps. MEGApix IVA come standard with simultaneous H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG triple codec support.
- True day/night with mechanic IR cut filter
- Privacy zones are programmable
- True WDR
- Support for 360° fisheye view (applicable models)
- Two-way audio (applicable models)
- IP66, IP67, and IP68 rated housing options
Want to learn more about Digital Watchdog IVA surveillance cameras? Read the full article from DW.
The Digital Watchdog MEGApix IVA surveillance cameras are available today at Security Equipment Supply – SES. SES is a leading wholesale distributor of low-voltage security cameras, access control, networking and more with 13 locations across the U.S. If you haven’t already, make sure to sign-up to become a customer with SES and get access to our fully stocked inventory of low-voltage products and technology.