Securitron M32/62/82 Durable Magnalocks
Choosing a Securitron® Magnalock® provides quality solutions for traffic control and high security applications.
Securitron M32/62/82 durable Magnalocks are designed for high security applications and with the flexibility to be used on any interior, perimeter or exterior door, including fences and gates. Water resistant and vandal resistant with up to 1800 lbs holding force, these Magnalocks reliably release instantly without any residual magnetism.
Securitron intelligent EcoMags deliver strength, intelligence, and flexibility, with 80% reduced energy consumption over previous models. Increased holding force, and optional integrated features such as door prop sensing, BondSTAT, and Request to Exit make the sleek, low profile M380E and M680E Series the most advanced maglocks available.
All Securitron Magnalocks are dual voltage, mount easily without special tools, and are backed by the exclusive MagnaCare® Lifetime Replacement No-fault Warranty.
Magnalocks can be used a part of an access control system to reduce potential touch points on highly trafficked openings with hands-free door hardware products. Consider the following products to complete the solution:
- Securitron XMS Request to Exit Motion Sensor designed to reliably release magnetic locks
- Securitron WSS features motion sensing technology for hands-free, contactless switch activation.
- Pushbuttons, used for secondary egress, can be activated with an elbow
- Securitron TSB Touch Sense egress bar enables hands-free movement through virtually any door
- Or choose a Norton low energy auto operator to fit virtually any swing door application
- Power it all with an intelligent power supply from Securitron, such as the AQ SeriesPower Supplies, which also allows remote monitoring of the opening when used with a Netlink NL4 Module.
** Always be sure to check with your local AHJ for specific code requirements.
Check out the Securitron Magnalock Comparison Guide today!