SLA Batteries for Security Dealers
Sealed Lead Acid (or SLA) batteries from Zeus Battery Products are the ideal choice for powering security panels, access control panels, fire alarm systems and more! The PC7-12 and PC4.5-5 SLA Batteries offer many benefits to today's security dealers.
Benefits of Zeus Batteries for security dealers:
- Zeus batteries are maintenance free - the valve is regulated, and the electrolyte is absorbed into positive and negative plates and a separator. There is no need for technicians to add electrolyte!
- Great life expectancy - these SLA batteries last up to 5 years in stand-by applications or 200 to 1,000 cycles in cyclic applications (depending on the depth of discharge).
- Shelf life & storage – Zeus batteries are stored fully-charged. It’s recommended that security dealers top off the charge every 6 months in ambient temperatures to prevent permanent loss of capacity. To extend shelf life Zeus suggests storing SLA batteries at temperatures less than 50° F / 10° C.
Zeus Batteries are ideal for the following applications as well as many others:
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Security Panels
- Access Controls
- UPS/Data Protection
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke and CO2 Detectors
- Emergency Call Boxes
- Gate Access
- F1 Fast-On – 0.187” x 0.032”. Features quick disconnect tabs.
- F2 Fast-On – 0.250” x .032”. Features quick disconnect tabs
- FP Fast-On Polarized – Positive: “F2” Negative: “F1”
Have an application in need of a custom battery product? ZEUS Battery Products is also the leading provider of custom batteries for security dealers, email email@example.com or call ZEUS today to learn more.
Want to place an order or get a quote?
SLA batteries from Zeus Battery Products work for security panels, access control panels, fire alarm panels and practically any application a security dealer could think of. The PC7-12 and PC4.5-5 SLA batteries are available to order at SES. Speak to a local SES rep today to learn more!